Tuesday 1 March 2011

The 7 Day Challenge

This week I am trying out Garnier's new Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion, specifically designed for dry, rough skin.

Garnier claims that this cocoa butter and L-Bifidus enriched lotion will leave your skin feeling hydrated for up to 7 days... sounds like a challenge to me! 


This could be a saviour for busy brides-to-be so I really do hope it works! 
You don't want to let your beauty regime slip in the weeks leading up to your wedding, but will probably find yourself increasingly short of time.  It would be great to have a moisturiser you could rely on to keep your skin soft and smooth even if you do miss a day or two of application.

I applied the moisturiser for the first time this morning so let's see how long the hydration lasts... Watch this space!...


Day One - The lotion is light and easily absorbed into the skin.  A little seems to go a long way and I really like it's subtle fragrance.  My skin is left feeling very soft and moisturised, but how long will it last?

02/03/11 Update:
Day Two - Skin still feels soft and smooth.  No signs of dryness yet!

03/03/11 Update:
Day Three - I've managed to resist the urge to moisturise for yet another day.  Still no sign of cracked heels of elbows but skin isn't feeling as smooth.  I've got my moisturiser on standby for tomorrow!

04/03/11 Update:
Day Four - It all came to an end this morning.  My skin felt tight and dry and moisturiser simply had to be applied!  Still, not a bad result for Garnier.  One application of Intensive 7 Days Nourishing Lotion lasted a full 3 days before my skin showed signs of dryness which is quite impressive.  I still believe in moisturising daily but at least now if I do miss a day or two my skin won't suffer too much for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment