Tuesday 17 May 2011

Strawberry Sundae

For the past few weeks I've been using a scrumptious new scrub called Strawberry Sundae by The Pink Cow company. 



It leaves my skin feeling very soft and it smells so good they've even had to print a message on the packaging: 'Please don't eat this product... It's for skin only.'

I've also been using the Strawberry Sundae Bath & Shower Gel, which lathers really well and is very moisturising.



In Boots the scrub will cost you £1.49.  The shower gel will cost you a little more at £2.49 but I think this is actually quite good value as the bottle is 500ml rather than the more typical 250ml size!

Remember to try to exfoliate about twice a week (if not more) to help remove dead skins cells and prevent ingrowing hairs.

xBBx

4 comments:

  1. I wish we got these here, they look lush!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does the scent last with these?

    ReplyDelete
  3. scrub he smells beautifully! I can't stop smelling, if it weren't for the fact that he is written in order don't to eat probably already a long time ago would land in my belly:)

    ReplyDelete