Thursday 28 April 2011

Dermalogica Conceal and Heal

Along with picking your spots, caking then in foundation and concealer is often one of the worst things you can do.  If your foundation or concealer isn't noncomedogenic, then it will clog your pores, make it harder for your skin to breathe, and probably result in more spots.

Luckily Dermalogica have come to the rescue with a great little product that I've been using for the past few weeks...  A spot treatment that also acts as a concealer! 




The Dermalogica Concealing Spot treatment contains Sulphur and Zinc Oxide to target and clear the breakout, Salicylic Acid to help minimise spots, and a natural tint to conceal them.

To use it, I shake the bottle really well and squeeze a small drop of product onto my hand.  I then use my finger to dab the treatment onto my spots (over my moisturiser) and allow it to dry. 



You can build up layers of the treatment for greater coverage to avoid having to put thick foundation or concealer on your spots.
I do put makeup on over the product if I'm going out, but am able to keep it much lighter that without the treatment.

The RRP of this little gem is about £30 but you can get it online for around £20 if you shop around.  It will cost you £22.20 from the Daily Grooming website.

xBBx

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good product, a little too expensive for my taste!

    ReplyDelete