Monday 21 February 2011

J'Adore Dior

It was all about Dior Skin when I visited Debenhams Beauty in Oxford Street this past Saturday.  I've been a huge fan of their make-up for years and despite using SkinFlash and Forever Pressed Powder on a daily basis, I've never tried one of their foundations.  I thought it was about time I gave one a go... 

I'm very fussy with foundation and not an easy customer!  I don't like foundation to feel heavy or thick on my skin but I do need good coverage as (despite being in my twenties) I still get spots.  The Dior ladies are always fabulous and on this occasion I had Jing helping me.  She removed my skin make-up with Dior Instant Cleansing Water and then used these products..




To transform my skin from this... 



Spotty & blotchy - yuck!

To this....




Glowing!


I would highly recommend Dior Nude foundation for a lightweight feel with good coverage.  To help your foundation stay put and to prevent oiliness, you should apply a primer to your skin first.  Remember to apply liquid foundation with a foundation brush, starting in the centre of your face and working outwards.



The Shimmer Powder gives your skin a beautiful glow.  I choose 002 Amber Diamond for a slightly bronzed look as my skin is very pale. 001 Rose Diamond also looked great though! 

So next time you're in Debenhams, pop by to see the Dior ladies.  They will give you great advice and these fantastic Dior Skin products will help your skin look flawless on your big day!



 Love xBBx

No comments:

Post a Comment