Wednesday 16 February 2011

Lengthy Lashes

Having tried No.7 Dream Lash mascara and been rather disappointed, I was surprised recently to discover that my mum's lovely lashes were thanks to the new No.7 Exceptional Definition mascara.





It turns out mums really do know best... I've tried it and I love it!  The brush is amazing as it grips the lashes to coat them to the very ends and the bristles on the tip of the brush helped me lengthen even the difficult to reach lashes in the corners. See my lashes before, and then after using Exceptional Definition in the brown/black colour...






With no clumping or flaking, Exceptional Definition is absolutely worth the £12.50.  Once you have the definition created with the first coat, you can apply further coats to build on the volume of your lashes too!

No comments:

Post a Comment