Friday 4 February 2011

Shrink Wrap

In the weeks leading up to my wedding I was fraught trying to shed those last few pounds and squeeze into my dress.  In desperation I went for a Universal Contour Wrap...  It was one of the most uncomfortable hours of my life as I was wrapped very tightly in clay soaked bandages, then helped into something resembling a plastic tracksuit and left in the damp for 45 minutes. 
The Universal Contour Wrap guarantees at least a 6 inch loss at your first treatment.  The bandages tone your body as minerals are absorbed into the skin and the clay draws out toxins.  At my first treatment I shed over 8 inches from my shoulders down to my ankles!  I then had another treatment two weeks later (only a few days before my wedding) and shed a further 4 inches.  I still don't fully understand how it works, but it seemed to do the trick and I got through my wedding day without my dress bursting at the seams - phew!
I would definitely recommend this treatment for Brides trying to shed those final few inches or for anyone who wants a good old detox.  Just remember that it is not a substitute for exercise and eating healthy.  The results, whilst impressive, are not permanent.
To find your nearest salon, go to http://www.universalcontourwrap.com/uk/salon/default.aspx?id=5569

No comments:

Post a Comment