Monday 20 June 2011

Champney's Skin Refining Micro Derm Face Polish

As you know probably know, I'm a big fan of exfoliating and it's benefits...
  • Brightens the skin
  • Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
  • Sloughs off the dead skin cells
  • Unclogs pores.
  • Helps to prevent break-outs.

For the past couple of weeks I've been using Champney's Skin Refining Micro Derm Face Polish twice weekly.

It promises to provide 'Intense exfoliation for smoother, radiant, younger looking skin instantly.'

To use it, massage a small amount onto damp skin in circular motions.




It has a thick consistency and feels quite waxy. It's also a bit of a challenge to wash off! The liquid rinses away easily but the exfoliating beads seem to cling to my face, working their way further into my hair line with every splash of water!

That said, my skin is left feeling soft although not any smoother.  I haven't noticed any improvement in skin brightness or congestion.  It's done nothing to unclog my pores or reduce the lines on my forehead!

Doubt I would buy this one again. It's a very small tube and doesn't seem to be lasting well.  I wouldn't say its great value for your money. 

Keep exfoliating ladies, just not with this! : )

xBBx

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! It sounds like a good product, but too expensive :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As you probably know I am also a big fan of exfoliation! I've never used anything from Champney's even though other people rave about it.

    Thanks for the info I shall give this a wide berth! :D

    ReplyDelete