Wednesday 15 June 2011

Jessica GELeration Nails - The Verdict!

So after two and a half weeks I finally removed my gel nails.  With only one small chip in my thumb nail, they lasted amazingly well.  I could have kept them on longer but the gel had grown out a little too much for my liking.  You can see week by week photos of my gel nails here.

I would recommend gel nails to any bride.  Unlike nail varnish, you don't have to worry about chipping or breaking a nail and you can get the gels done several days before your wedding - one less thing to have to worry about!

Next month I will be conducting the honeymoon test on GELeration to see how it holds up against sun, sea and sand!

I'll also be blogging about how to remove gel nails yourself if you don't feel like paying a salon for the privilege!

xBBx

3 comments:

  1. wish u'd done the how to remove post about January time this year I had a right battle trying to get them off and destroyed my normally healthy nails in the process lol sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  2. @sarah oh dear! I'll get a move on with that post then so you'll know for the next time :) xx

    ReplyDelete