Friday 15 April 2011

Clear Skin Overnight... well, maybe in a few nights!

For the past week I have been using Dermologica Overnight Clearing Gel to tackle a breakout.  The results have been very good! The size and redness of my spots is reduced very quickly and my skin is less oily.




To use, I spread a thin layer over my breakout areas (usually my chin!) after cleansing each evening. I then apply my usual night cream to the rest of my face.  If needed, you could apply the gel to the whole face however I prefer to focus only on the problem areas.

The Clearing Gel contains Salicylic Acid to remove pore-clogging skin cells, while Niacinamide and Biotin soothe and control sebaceous gland activity.  There's a host of other ingredients in the gel too but I'm not too concerned with the science of it to be honest.  It has cleared my skin so I'm more than happy!

It's an expensive product (a 50ml bottle costs around £35) but a little does seems to go a long way so don't be put off by the price tag.  If you have adult acne or problem skin then give this a go!

xBBx

2 comments: