Thursday 21 April 2011

Tasty Treats - Treat No. 3

Shape Delights - Chocolate Flavour

With Easter just around the corner I feel like temptation is everywhere! It's so hard to do the grocery shopping and not fill the trolley with chocolate bunnies and Easter eggs!

Having already been naughty and tackled a huge pack of mini eggs last week, I've been on the hunt for low calorie, low fat, chocolate flavour treats to substitute those calorific Easter eggs.

I've found chocolate flavour Shape Delights and they are yummy!



They're 109 calories per pot and only 3% fat which follows my 'no more than 5% fat per portion' rule. I thought they might be a bit watery with only 2.4g fat but they actually taste really creamy.  They've helped satisfy my chocolate cravings this week and I've managed to stay away from Easter eggs so far!



xBBx

No comments:

Post a Comment