Tuesday 26 April 2011

Dior Addict Lipstick... I J'Adore It!

On my recent visit to Debenhams Beauty I found myself at the Dior counter (yet again) getting far too excited!  This time it was over the Dior Addict lipsticks... 
The new Iconic range, fronted by Kate Moss, is a collection of 44 vibrant colours with high shine.  Not only are the colours to die for but the Iconic lipsticks have 25% less wax than classic lipsticks.  Instead they contain an innovative gel that provides intense hydration and a magnifying glass effect to intensify the shine and colour.

I walked away from the Dior counter with a shade named Singuliere, but wish I could have bought them all!  The packing is gorgeous and the intense hydration is a real bonus for me and my chapped lips!





Singuliere is a bright pink with surprisingly good staying power for a glossy lipstick!  It is also very easy to apply thanks to what Dior are calling a 'melting texture.' 


If you're trying to decide which brand and shade of lipstick to use on your wedding day, Dior Addict is definitely worth considering.  Check out all 44 colours on the Debenhams Beauty website.

I certainly plan to add some more Iconic colours to my make-up bag!

xBBx

1 comment: