Friday 8 April 2011

Get Buffin'

I'm a big fan of Elemis products as they are long-lasting and get fantastic results.  Their Skin Buff Exfoliator is no exception.



Exfoliating is an important part of your skin care regime.  It removes dead skins cells that can lead to blemishes and cause your skin to look dull.  I would recommend exfoliating twice a week to keep your skin bright and healthy.

I love Skin Buff because it has extremely fine exfoliation granules to really deep cleanse your skin.  To use it, I splash my face with warm water, apply a small amount of Skin Buff and massage in circular motions.  Then I rinse it off with warm water.  As with all Elemis products, a little goes a very long way!



My skin always feels so soft and smooth afterwards thanks to the nourishing Chamomile and Shea Butter in the product.
If exfoliating isn't already part of your routine then try to incorporate it in the months leading up to your wedding. Your complexion will become brighter and it will help you avoid breakouts near the big day!

xBBx

No comments:

Post a Comment